Sunday, 1 May 2011

30.04.2011

    I early morning wake up go TRAINING dy. After training, they said go ''small Genting'' eat! And that time Fook Gor go also ♥ LOL the first time i eat with them ! -.-'''
    After enjoying our breakfast , we had to go library. [Eh, i'm hardworking ! ]We reach library at 11 something, when i go in, i meet CheeYan , ShiMein, Emily and others.♥  then i go upfloor, i meet JiaYing♥ After that, i go find place with My Babe Mohan♥ when we found a place, we put thing down the table.. suddenly i see a table of boys looking at us. I'm Shock! Suck~ i don't want see him D; 
      Finally, PangWaiMun and Kammou had reach! Got people can teach me MATH dy :D WheePiii HAHAA...Time is GONE~ we have to go home, MyBabe Mohan, JingQi and YiXian follow me home ! At that time, i knw YiXian sked DOG! Luckily my house no dog XDD
    Whole day didn't sleep, Sooo tired ! T^T At night, We have to go


The Ipoh U18 Closing Ceremony  
Is time to view picture!

I'm the tallest ! 

Sui larh ni Dua orang! Kammou & YauYanYee They pass guo only ~ LOL
Saya dengan PWM 
She buli me ! T^T I'm the shortest ! 

Kammou & 惠琪 & pwm & me & Karmun & mohan  
And at last, before the ceremony we go MCD enjoy and we only go the basketball court on foot! Syokk ~~ 
TheEND~~