Sunday, 26 June 2011

15.6.2011

Saturday:D

5 something wake up for going to school.
That day my brother got school
So must wake up so early :c
Reach school is only 6.55am

Primary school was having their sport day.
When they marching,
so cute XD
Before it start,
they are having a dance.

We all stand beside the basketball court and watch.
XD 偷懶
福哥教的、休息下沃

We normally 10 only end training one.
But that day we 9.35 already end train.
So early.
I think is because not more people go train
And
Primary got function.
FookGor Don't want disturn gua. :/
I dont know.(:

Then we all accompany FookGor go ''Small Genting''
After eating.
We back school, and sit there watch primary sport day. :D
 Then 11 something, 
Pui fetch me, KarMun & Mohan back home.
Thank you for fetching(:

♥FookGor
♥Mohan
♥KarMun
♥AngEeHing
♥MeiXin
♥WangYihQing
♥Pui

After back home,
I sleep from 1something till 8 something only wake up.
嚴重跨張
Taught that night will not so easy tired.
And will very late sleep.
Finally. midnight before 2.oo o'clock is already asleep. -.-'''
OhMyGosh~
Sleep alike as pig.XD